jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

The Diary


I have read in other sources that a blog is a dairy to share. I also have a pink note book as my diary were I write those situations that affect, make me happy, my adventures, etecetera.

For example that I went to the Guadalajara's zoo with my neighbours. That I had an exam 2 days ago at work and my grade had to be 90 or above. Thank God it was of 98! : )

I suposed in my diary i should add the party I went to at my Uncle's house for the celebration of the Father's Day.

Were we ate mole, rice, beans and Carlota. Whichs a delicous deset my Aunt made of cream and fruit. It was a ncie party becasue we had, greatgrand parents, grandparents, parents, children and finally grand children. Not something you see every day. Don´t you think ?

I could wonder what an iranian write in his/her diary while people in Iran is fighting for democracy. Do they have dreams of better days? Do they expect a savior? What kind of prayers would an iranian write?

Meaby a huge trascendent diary as Anna Frank's.

No hay comentarios: