sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

Back to ingles!

How do you remeber your languages? I realize that which ever language I speak I later on want to talk it. I know tree: spanish(native), english and spanish. I fI spend sometime listening to one,later on the day I want to speak it, I think in it and even sometimes I answer in it. It's kind off cool. However, since I use english in my job I must be good at it, and living in Mexico it can be dificult.

The tempation of listening songs in spanish is big. There are some cool new groups out there that I like. For example La Quinta Estacion. They are from Spain, and started their carrier in Mexico. They are super great. I would like to sing tehir songs every day, and even go to karoke and sing them. hahaha

Well, its time to say to myself: Hector get back to English!

PS Recomendations of singers in english are very welcome.

No hay comentarios: