sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

Two symptoms and one joke


The last couple of days I have been a little sick. Stomache and diarrea have been the most relevant syntoms. "Doctor, Doctor, I want to feel healthy" "Dear patient stop eating the wrong food" lol
I heard a joke yesterday, An italian farmer liked the train that crosses the fields. One day he decided to but a ticket. The lady in the station ask do you want a return ticket, and he in his mad mmood anwered "What do you care" and taking his ticket he rided the train.
The train started crossing the fields and it got in to a tunel. It was dark. In his there was a priest reading. He realised the man was nervous.
-Are you allright- he asked.
-No-the farmer replied- where are we going to?
-Hell-said the priest,
-Ohh, it does not matter after all I have a returning ticket.
I don´t know if its how is supposed to be. Hope you laught though.

No hay comentarios: